Sunday, May 3, 2015

Basseterre's Denorza Dore: My Creative Wreaths Help To Bring The Perfect Closure At All Funerals

3rd May, 2015

By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com since June, 2008


Basseterre's 29 Year Old Denorza Dore

I like being my own writer and editor. I know I do make grammatical writing errors, so please forgive me when you see them, I’m only human. Let me be down to earth and frank with talking about yet another one of my BESTIES who has always stuck by my side through thick and thin and never, ever leaves me despite all the negative things people like to say about me at times instead of highlighting my POSITIVES. #NOWTHATSATRUEFRIEND

Most of you probably know her as I’ve featured her several times before all over the globe. You'll always know who's in my corner, as they have 24-7 access to my Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department and I am more down to earth and free style with my articles on them.

THEY too certainly don't mind me featuring them, having fun with them online or constantly talking about them in how ever I want through articles and on social media. Let’s now meet again the totally fun, down to earth and amazingly friendly Denorza Dore.

I first came to know Denorza about eight to nine years ago when she registered to attend my Information Technology and Electronic Document Preparation Management CXC classes at my Dare 2 Be Different International Afternoon-Evening Academy - www.daretobedifferentacademy.com and we’ve remained friends since then. She’s totally amazing!

About three to four years ago, when Denorza lost a relative, she thought and thought and thought long and hard about what she could personally do with her hands as a last gift at the funeral. It was after days of thinking, that she got the idea to custom make a wreath with her relative’s picture on the inside with a poem that she wrote herself.

Having done that and taken it to the funeral, EVERYONE who saw her first brilliant wreath presentation started asking where is her business and wanted her mobile number and that is simply how Denorza’s part time wreath business was birth.

I am now very PICKY, after my trials, as to who I let become my CLOSE friends and even spend crucial time around me other than for a counseling session. Denorza has passed that test! Many others don’t!

At age 29, she has a lot of ambition and vision and she can hold an intelligent conversation. That characteristic is sometimes very hard to find around these parts now a days.

Denorza knows when to be serious and when to be fun and doesn’t spend much of her time in idle gossip , but enjoys keeping her mind POSITIVELY  ENGAGED and her hands POSITIVELY  ENGAGED making wreaths or doing EVENT  PLANNING  AND  DECORATIONS! 

That’s the difference between QUEENS and other ordinary women and girls. THEY  ARE  FULLY FOCUSED on reaching the top!

My friend Denorza is Community Service Director of The Rotaract Club and Assistant Secretary of The St. Kitts – Nevis Amateur Basketball Association and I highly recommend that you make her ONE  OF  YOUR  CHOICES  when you are thinking about buying a WREATH, PLANNING  OR  DECORATING  AN  EVENT.

NB: I honestly just had to run her home from sitting down next to me as I wrote this article, as she wanted to tell me how to write it and what adjectives to use. WE  ALL  KNOW  LADIES  RIGHT?  Can’t go with them at all!

Peace Out!







Director of Community Service - Rotaract Club of St. Kitts


















1 comment:

  1. Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com
    Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.
    Regards,
    Muqse

    ReplyDelete