Sunday, July 5, 2015

Happy 66th Birthday Mr. Jefferson Wallace



For International Birthday Greetings - Call 1-869-665-5349


The advantage of Living in a different time zone is that I get to be the first to wish people from Home Happy Birthday. Its time to say happy birthday to 1/2 of the reason why I exist. A very happy Birthday to you Daddy Jefferson Wallace

I just want to thank you for who you have been to me, for what you have done for me and for helping to make me into who I am today. 

You have always been here for us when we needed you and we thank you. I will never be like others and cast stones when I know that you have always done your best to mold your children. May God continue to bless you Daddy and I love you.

Stanacius Wallace, Seychelles - Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment