Saturday, October 10, 2015

USA Missionary Bass Paid Courtesy Call On Brother Khrystus Today

. . . and so I met this fine gentleman today for the first. He's visiting St. Kitts and said that he couldn't leave without coming to look for me and my Dare 2 Be Different International ministry - www.daretobedifferentskn.com. He said he follows everything that I post online for years and my many articles. He knows my life story and he's blessed by what I'm doing for the youth of The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis and he promised to market KVK -www.kvklives.com for me throughout the USA. Thanks Brother Bass - - - SOCIAL MEDIA IS POWERFUL!!! Thanks for the SURPRISE VISIT AGAIN SIR! I won't STOP!!!





Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent










No comments:

Post a Comment