Wednesday, April 13, 2016

You Have To Know What You Want In A LOVER

Reverend Khrystus V. K. Wallace, Founder and President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com


Are you searching for a soul mate? A lifelong partner? Don't search without constant prayer and maybe even fasting. You will never find a perfect man or woman, so be prepared to COMPROMISE. When the Bible spoke about being unequally yoked, I want to suggest that it goes beyond Christian and Non-Christian. 

That passage of scripture teaches SOUL TIES. If you don't want a man or woman that drinks and smokes, then don't date one. If you want someone with money, then don't date a struggling man or woman and then when you CONNECT or get married you start complaining about MONEY. If you hooked up or married someone for their MONEY, then when rough times come, you'll get disappointed and leave. That's UNFAIR!!! That's also being unequally yoked too.

You have to to know what you want in life and have a STRATEGY to accomplish your dream or win the heart of the person you have a crush on or LOVE.

For me, I hope to marry someone 5 to 14 years younger than me in the future. (I'm 29). Age is just a mere number. It all boils down to maturity in mind and CONFIDENCE.

This time around, I'm trying a NEW STRATEGY. I plan to LOVE the person who is BOLD and CONFIDENT enough to approach a LION like me and tell me just how they feel and what they want. Once they are serious, I'll pray and think on it, I'll treat them like the QUEEN of the WORLD just as long as they have GOD as the center of their life too and MAKE THE FIRST MOVE. 

I dream of marrying someone who is CONFIDENT too, just like me and also OUTSIDE THE BOX, just like me as they'll have to keep up with my ENERGY and also be able to "SLAP ME UP" and keep me humble at times. Love searchers, if you don't know what you want in life, YOU'LL NEVER GET IT and always settle for LESS THAN and feel disappointed and hurt. 

Brother Khrystus,
Founder and President
The Love Should Last Project - www.loveshouldlast.com

under Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com





No comments:

Post a Comment