Friday, August 5, 2016

St. Kitts Catholic Church Volunteers To Help Reverend Khrystus


Early this morning, I got a call from a Senior 

member of the main Catholic Church in 

Basseterre, St. Kitts asking if they could have 

permission to come to Boyds and provide 

some Free training sessions in different life 

areas for my youth. 


I was very surprised that 

even Catholics follow what we do. Of course 

said yes. 1. Because that would take a little 

strain off of me because ministry and dealing 

with youth takes alot of Time and Energy out 

of folks and 


2. Since I started preaching at 

Evangelical churches at age 15 across St. 

Kitts and Nevis, since I started my Dare 2 Be 

Different International Ministry, many of the 

pastors and so called Ministers of The 

Gospel condemn how I run my life and 

ministry behind my back but smile with me in 

front my face thinking I don't hear all they 

say. 


If Catholics want to help us, who am I to 

judge. I take all the help I can get because 

we all trust in God.





Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
Founder & President - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent





No comments:

Post a Comment