Sunday, September 11, 2016

URGENT: Parents: Talk To Boys & Girls About Sex And Molestation




I'm just back from visiting Pastor Bowers' 

church in Challengers after being invited. 

After I sent out the whatsapp today about 

kids starting sex too early, a 30+ pretty, pretty 

year old lady drove to see me and brought 

some stuff for my youths. As she sat in my 

office and spoke for over an hour, I almost 

cried when she told me of the ABUSE from a 

child coming right up. She said when she got 

that message from our ministry it hit her hard 

because when I talk, I talk the truth. I m a 

counselor so everything that was shared 

remains confidential unless she gives me 

permission to talk which would open up the 

eyes of our girls, our mothers, our society. 

Many pretty faces carry a lot of hurt behind 

closed doors. Mother's, guide your daughters 

as they choose partners. Girls if Mommy's 

spirit doesn't take some one, sometimes 

she's right. Please say a special prayer for 

this Lady tonight. If only you knew. 



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent




















No comments:

Post a Comment