Friday, February 10, 2017

Thank You USA's Dr. Michelle Ward For Investing In KVK ENTERPRISES

Brother Khrystus and USA's Dr. Michelle Ward



In 2006, Dr. Michelle Ward from The United States of America who had been following all my online posts and my first webpage that I built myself at age 20 was highly impressed with my Foray into business as a little boy and having told her that I started KVK Enterprises at age 13 while attending The Verchilds High School, I won her heart as she had never seen of heard of such ambition before. She asked what were my plans for the future and I told her that I was looking at buying an embroidery machine and I pulled it up for her to see in my office at Boyds and she decided to become a KVK Investor. A few years ago, she passed through St. Kitts on a Ship and stopped by while I was having Dare 2 Be Different International Youth Fellowship one Friday night to see how I was doing and the business. That's when we took this picture. Thank you for investing in KVK Enterprises Dr. Ward and thank you and your entire USA Medical Friends for following us still in St. Kitts. We love you. MuahWww.kvklives.com and www.daretobedifferentskn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment