Friday, September 1, 2017

Folks! Do Not Let Politics Divide You By Reverend Khrystus Wallace

Reverend Khrystus Wallace

Folks, do not let politics divide you. Have your political affiliations and LOVE EVERYBODY. I keep Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis Dr. Timothy Harris a text message away. Dr The Right Honourable Denzil Douglas, the longest serving Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis and The Caribbean (recognized by The Queen of England) is on my global whatsapp broadcast list for years, listens my morning devotionals, reads everything I send out and uses my marketing service and is always WOWED as to how one man can have so many pretty friends and customers. 

Ambassador to the United Nations, His Excellency Sir Sam Condor also is blessed by our Dare 2 Be Different International devotionals and loves to see all my pretty friends too but he can't dare say that loud as Mrs Condor always keeps him under heavy manners over the years. The chairman of Prime Minister Dr Timothy Harris' Party Mr Warren Thompson loves my Morning devotionals the most. Ask him. I help him out each Sunday at his church The Good Tidings Gospel Hall. To God be the glory. 

Hon. Konris Maynard and Dr. Terrence Drew also admire my pretty friends and customers secretly but they have to behave themselves because they are taken and not as lucky as The Rev who is Single. Glory to God. Lololol. Ms Clarice Cotton, Dr Agatha James-Andries, Pastor Clive Saunders, Pastor Lincoln Hazel, Pastor Anthony Evelyn, Pastor St. Clair Archibald, Dr Geoffery Hanley, Dr C G Walwyn, Sergeant Leonard Browne, Pastor Phillip Webbe, Dr Lincoln Carty, Verlyn Warner, Pastor Anthony Wiltshire in the making are just a few of the persons on my global broadcast list who are blessed daily Let's love more. Reverend Khrystus

No comments:

Post a Comment