Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Mothers - Is Your Daughter Having Sex With Their Father or Step-Father?Rev

Reverend Khrystus Wallace, Founder and President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com




Mothers, are you monitoring your daughters and their STEP FATHERS and may I dare add FATHERS? When a very mature female on my global broadcast list shared her story, I am encouraged to tell mothers to keep their eyes peeled and do not be afraid to report it.

Do you see how easily MOTHERS let their daughters fall into my hands? Do you see how easy it is for me to CHOOSE a wife when or if I'm everready?

I know THE LAW. I know the age of consent. I know about abuse. I know about properly supporting my girlfriend and wife and making her feel loved and appreciated privately and publicly.

Guys around the world, let us raise our standards. If she is under 16, leave her alone even if she troubles you first.

If you are a step father, for God's sake stop caressing and having sex with your step daughter and giving her money and things to not tell her mother. I KNOW!!!

Think relationship. Think commitment. Think marriage.

If you have agreed to have consensual sex with a girl, don't be selfish. Think about her future. Use a CONDOM. Why get her pregnant and you know very well you cannot support her and your baby well?

Guys!!! Let's get some respect back to our side and then the girls will rush you and cling to you.

Reverend Khrystus Wallace
Founder & President
Dare 2 Be Different International
Www.daretobedifferentskn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment