Friday, February 12, 2016

Molested By My Father - 22 Year Old Speaks Out

Global friend, a very, very, very BOLD 22 year old from a Caribbean Island in one of my whatsapp groups who is blessed by our devotionals just shared her story PUBLICLY and openly and as a Pastor, I was forced to respond as I do to dozens daily. 

She was FRANK and stated that she lives in ANGER. She was abused by her mother and constantly MOLESTED by her father who asked her on his dying bed to forgive him. Struggling with a single child and no job, the question lurks, "Why shouldn't I be angry?" 

We all go through different struggles and have to fight different battles in life. I told the young lady who I never met, that I had financial and love hurt too. I was wrongfully locked up for 6 months and wrongfully administered CRAZY INJECTIONS. I had the world laugh after me and call me crazy and very few reached out to inquire or even help. 

I questioned God and asked him if this is the reward I get for helping people and He told me to be patient, at the end of it all, I'll come out the WINNER and SHUTUP the world. We all go through different trials and shockers which cause us anger and pain, but living with ANGER just cripples us for life. We must learn to FORGIVE and MOVE ON. 

Forgiveness doesn't mean talking to someone again if you don't want to. It is just a way of releasing everything on to GOD. The greatest men and women go through the greatest trials on earth and they usually come out on top at the end and AMAZE the world once they TRUST GOD, KEEP THE FAITH and PRESS ON. 

I admire the young lady for having the COURAGE to speak out PUBLICLY. She will be a WINNER in life and our Dare 2 Be Different International Ministry will work with her and HELP HER to RISE AND SHINE. Reverend Khrystus V. K. Wallace - www.daretobedifferentskn.com


Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent






No comments:

Post a Comment