Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Notice: Let's Not Forget Our ELDERLY


Dear World,

This morning, my father came into my office and asked if I don't send out my devotional scriptures each morning anymore. 

I said, "I use whatsapp and they now go AUDIO." It was then I remembered that he doesn't have a smart phone and doesn't get them. 

As a matter of fact, I didn't even know that my text messages were blessing him. I bought him a simple smartphone, setup whatsapp and spent today teaching him how to use it and he took pen and paper notes. 

His question today caused me to realize how easily we tend to forget our elders under our own roof while caring for the world. Are you caring for your mother? Father? Grandparent? Or you just selfishly care about you? 

I was able to see my father receive a whatsapp call from his son in Seychelles, Africa and feel on top of the world with the technology. Sometimes taking a little time out of our schedules to remember our elders who toiled to get us where we are will help them live a day longer. 

Don't make my mistake. Brother Khrystus



Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
President & Founder - Since June 2008 


Whatsapp: 1-869-661-0118
Other Tel: 1-869-765-7270


 SKYPE: kvkent





No comments:

Post a Comment