Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Renewable Energy Expert George Flanders Talks With Reverend Khrystus

Mr. George Flanders, Founder and CEO of GDF Transformer


I'm here in my KVK OFFICE with Mr. George 

Flanders from Saddlers, St. Kitts. He is 

Founder and CEO of GDF Transformer. He 

works to convert homes and businesses from 

regular fuel electricity to RENEWABLE 

ENERGY using solar panels. 


His house runs off solar panels and I've 

asked him to give me an estimate to get mine 

done too. You  can call him at 1-869-664-

6926. 


You get this type of worldwide publicity when 

you print or embroider your shirts at KVK 

ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com


WOWOWOWOWOW!!! 


He just pulled out his smart phone and 

showed me that he can check to see how 

much energy his home is generating from the 

SUN at the moment anywhere he is around 

the world.








International Marketing By:




No comments:

Post a Comment