Tuesday, March 15, 2016

What Are Local Women Doing Wrong? What Are Foreign Women Doing Right?

29 year old Reverend Khrystus V. K. Wallace, Founder and President of KVK ENTERPRISES -www.kvklives.com,  Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com



My older brother married an Indian and they 

seem to have a HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY 

marriage thus far and two lovely daughters. 

This is now causing me to ask, what are local 

girls doing WRONG and what are regional 

and international women doing RIGHT?


I love my sister in law a lot. She stands up 

for me and is always promoting KVK. She 

always has my BACK. www.kvklives.com 

(Thinking: I'm single, I wonder if an INDIAN is 

going to come and aggressively get me too. 

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Good men are HARD to find)



No comments:

Post a Comment