Monday, August 28, 2017

The Harsh Reality Of Life And Death By Reverend Khrystus Wallace






Reality really hits when you want something done and the person is dead. Over the years since I started giving speeches at graduations, events, churches, banquets around the world at age 16, whenever I got an official letter from the organization with the Topic, I'll just call my dad Mr Jefferson Wallace and he'll write a nice speech. He wrote 90% of all my speeches in my life although I'm a writer. As I just looked at this Official Government Letter from Ministry of Education Permanent Secretary Mr William Hodge inviting me to speak for Independence 34, I know this time around Daddy won't be around to write it and if I ring his cell phone he wont answer. It doesn't even ring anymore. That's the harsh reality of life and death. RIP DADDY. Brother Khrystus -

No comments:

Post a Comment