Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Employee To Comissioner Ian Queeley: My Boss Touches My Bum & Kisses Me

St. Kitts - Nevis Complaint on Bosses to Commissioner Ian Queeley as receieved:

The above mentioned with bosses is so true. Let me tell you about my experience. That happened to me and my so called boss. He was with me alone one day. I was always polite and respectful. Not flirty or anything like that and bammm he touched my bum.

I was so shocked and shame and all sorts of things went through my head. I wanted to curse, bust his face, all kinda things went through me and I didn't say a thing. I went home feeling used and abused and felt dutty sick.

I had to push it back and pretend it didn't happen and it happened again. Next time he kissed me and because I reacted he started putting PRESSURE on me and chilling with the other girls who he can touch as he like. It's only now I am getting the courage to speak up and report it to the police. I cant get what he did to me off my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment