Monday, January 29, 2018

Start Working On Yourself Today says Reverend Khrystus Wallace



Work on you! At age 31, I have a very good EDUCATION. If I can't get a job with my education in my homeland or overseas, I have a multiplicity of skills. I can cook, bake, wash, clean, do graphics design, print t-shirts and many other items. I can play the guitar and keyboard and sing. 

I am a motivational speaker and gospel preacher. I am extremely CREATIVE. I am very, very, very good at event planning and organizing. I am a brilliant marketer and very good at social media. I am a very good writer and journalist. 

I am a COMPUTER GEEK. I can build a computer from scratch and repair them. I'm an internet expert. Do you get the point? Work to develop yourself and skills and make yourself ATTRACTIVE and MARKETABLE GLOBALLY. 

Reverend Khrystus Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment