Sunday, July 10, 2016

Anguilla's Kevin Archibald Condemns RELIGION

Business Owner Kevin Archibald, KSHARP Photography


Extracted from FACEBOOK  POST: 


If you check out the roots of Christianity... Not 

some craziness you read in a book, I mean 

from the embryo; you will see that it has 

become institutionalized down through 

history. The rituals..Yes I said it, rituals... And 

the programs and the (this has to be this way 

and that had to be that way.) 


You have to dress this or that way. My 

goodness...! The apostles had none if it. It 

was so much less of what everyone today 

describes as 'religion'. 



Folks today are more concerned about the 

label on their sign than the Gospel. One 

individual said to me, " I grew up in this and 

it's all i know so I can't leave this 'church'. I 

was going to reply, "this is a building lady, 

only human beings can make up a church". 

But I behaved  Isn't it interesting that 

Jesus himself discouraged 'religion'? Ever 

wondered why?


No comments:

Post a Comment