Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Pictures: Today's Irish Town Primary School Prize Giving 2016

When I published the last poster encouraging my global following to put a lot of effort into bettering themselves, I didn't know it ll catch me so soon. I was invited to a Prize Giving ceremony at The Irish Town Primary School today, about 2 weeks ago. When a teacher called to remind me early this morn, I said thanks and set off. 

When I arrived, I saw teachers, parents, officials and the Program marked Khrystus Wallace featured address and I didn't prepare. I thought they had invited me to take pictures and it was then I remembered they asked me to be the featured speaker. 

But God helped me and I flowed off the top of my head for 15 minutes on 5 points. 1. You can make good choices 2. You can keep from bad company 3. You can make good friends 4. You can have big dreams 5. You can be a success. What a morning. 

Reverend Khrystus V. K. Wallace www.daretobedifferentskn.com 
































International Marketing By:





No comments:

Post a Comment