Saturday, July 9, 2016

Here's Why I Stopped Going Out To Customers

When I launched my computer repair business years ago, I 

decorated a vehicle like an ambulance and called it The 

CompuAmbulance (you remember my ZIZ Commercials?) I 

also got a new number 664-0911 as the emergency number. 

Because 95% of KVK's customers are girls or women over 

the years, I got a lot of calls from girls and women which 

caused me to end that service and just let people bring in 

their computers. 


Many times, when my younger brother and 

would respond to a call, girls or women would let us in 

dressed in bras and panties alone or in a short towel, or let 

us in their room to fix their computers while they lay on their 

bed or come sit by us in something severely short. Women 

know how to get what they want. So we just started going 

out to senior citizens only. KVK REPAIRS COMPUTERS 



International Marketing By:





No comments:

Post a Comment