Sunday, October 30, 2016

I visited Bishop Dr. Joseph Henville's Faith Tabernacle Today

Bishop Dr. Joseph Henville and his wife Pastor Carmen Henville



Bishop Dr. Lazarus Rose of The Bethesda Healing Centre in New York - USA



I visited Bishop Joseph Henville of The Faith Tabernacle Church in Old Road - St. Kitts today 30/10/2016. It was an awesome service. Sister Annette Jacobs preached a powerful raw down to earth real Power Word. It's the first time I heard her preach and I'll give her 10/10 for her in depth study and I am a very harsh critic. 

Bishop Henville's ministry recommended me for ordination by USA Bishop Dr Lazarus Rose of The Bethesda Healing Centre in New York. He reminded me that Faith Tabernacle is my home and I promised to provide some periodic media coverage. Rev Khrystus - www.daretobedifferentskn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment