Friday, October 21, 2016

Mr. Elvis Richardson And Reverend Khrystus V. K. Wallace

Former principal of The Verchilds High School Mr. Elvis Richardson and his student Reverend Khrystus V. K. Wallace, Founder and President of KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com and Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com



I just came to The Verchilds High School to do some business and I met Mr. Elvis Richardson, my former Principal visiting from overseas. 

Under his leadership I was demoted from all ones to 5A2 and after CXC results came back in August 2002, he was man enough to call me at home and say Khrystus, you brought back the best results and I want you to give the Valedictorian speech in November. 

After I delivered it the night of Speech day when I collected thousands of dollars in awards, he asked me if he could have the copy of my speech. Cheers Mr Richardson.
Www.kvklives.com and www.daretobedifferentskn.com



International Marketing By:





No comments:

Post a Comment