Saturday, October 29, 2016

USA Senior Citizen Messages Reverend Khrystus





I just got a call from a senior citizen from The United States of America who said someone forwarded them a powerful prayer from me. They spoke to me for close to an hour and among the many things the person said, this touched me most. "Reverend, we old people not into the technology and the world gone leave us. Technology is good and it's bad. Technology has divided us and so nobody calls each other to hear their voice and talk and joke and have fun anymore. People don't visit people and spend time anymore. They just send a whatsapp. That isn't love and I don't mean to keep you back, but I am sometimes lonely and for you to take this call means the world to me and I am going to send a box for your kids because I follow all the good work you're doing in St. Kitts) WOW! You do what you do and you don't know who is following you. Let's forget technology at times and start visiting people again. Baking a cake for those we love or carrying a plate of food a buying something in town for a loved one or friend. There are many lonely people just in need of a little talk and time and may not be as bold and courageous like others. So make a first move and remember others. Cheers to my new USA Senior Citizen friend and donor. Reverend Khrystus www.daretobedifferentskn.com (29/10/2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment