Monday, April 6, 2015

. . .if I decided to grow LOCKS - Happy Resurrection Day 2015

6th April, 2015

By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, President and Founder of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com since June, 2008





. . . if I decided to grow LOCKS, will the local, regional and international church CONDEMN me as a preacher and revoke my ORDINATION?

. . . if the young lady I am going to marry didn't grow up in a Christian based home like me and has tatoos and her ears were pierced multiple times, but she is now CHANGED and is a GOD  FOLLOWER, will the global church community condemn me for not choosing to marry one of the supposedly nice, reserved young ladies who sings in the choir and wears her skirt down to her ankles?

. . . if my wife to be doesn't prefer to sing on the worship team, or dance with the dance group or doesn't know the SCRIPTURES like I do, isn't she WORTHY to be a Pastor's wife? Would God not let her into heaven if she knows him as personal Lord and Saviour which is really what matters MOST?

. . . if I don't RAPE my poor ministry members and supporters and find manipulative ways to extract monies from their pockets to SUPPOSEDLY build the kingdom of God and make them feel GUILTY when they don't give, am I not a worthy pastor too or am I an upstart for writing and publishing this on the internet and opening the eyes of the masses?

. . . if I love to eat PORK and I do not worship on a Saturday, will God not allow me to enter HEAVEN when I depart this world?

. . . if I DO  NOT speak in tongues and "fall out in the HOLY  SPIRIT" as it is called, am I not fully BAPTIZED in the HOLY  GHOST too and in a Covenant Relationship with God?

. . .if my wife to be doesn't wear a hat to church and chooses sometimes to wear a pant and her skirt isn't always down to her ankles, would you CONDEMN her and call us a CULT?

. . .if in the FUTURE, I park The Dare 2 Be Different International 38 Seat plane and also a mini 7 seat plane at The Robert Llewellyn Bradshaw Airport in St. Kitts, so my family and ministry team can go and come as we like, will I be accused of living a LAVISHED lifestyle and not being humble like Jesus because my businesses, ministries and partnerships are making MILLIONS of HONEST  DOLLARS and we can afford to travel PRIVATELY for leisure, business or ministry?

. . . if I have multiple female friends around the world, are YOU accusing me of being a PIMP and having SEX with all of them?

 . . . as a certified SALES and MARKETER, if my global business advertisements are OUTRAGEOUSLY  CRAZY at times to draw attention to my business and they, don't bear a cross on them, but bring in business for me so I can provide for myself, my family and my ministry youth, will GOD hold up one of my ads when I stand at the JUDGEMENT SEAT OF  CHRIST and deny me entry into heaven because people on EARTH questioned whether I was saved or not and Peter and Paul and Daniel had a council meeting and revoked my entry?

. . . if my future son, Khrystus Jr. doesn't like wearing a Jacket and Tie to church like his daddy and doesn't want to take over and run Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com, or KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com or The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com or The Caribbean's Auction Site - www.buyitsellitnownow.com when I die, will you CONDEMN  HIM and make him feel bad for choosing to STAY  WITH  GOD, but just take a different path?

. . . if I choose to let my FUTURE  DAUGHTER have her own CHAFFEUR drive her to school daily in a BMW or HUMMER and send her to a PUBLIC school, instead of a PRIVATE school, will you TALK and GOSSIP and CONDEMN, instead of reading your Bible and Minding your own business and looking after your children and family?


HAPPY  RESURRECTION  DAY  2015!

GOD  SENT  HIS  SON  JESUS  CHRIST  TO  EARTH  TO   ROOT  UP  AND  ROOT  OUT TRADITION  AND  RELIGIOUS  LAWS  AND  SYSTEMS  AND  OPEN  THE  EYES  OF  THE  MASSES  AND   TO  SHUT  UP  THE  MOUTHS  OF  MANY  AFTER  HIS  RESURRECTION  FROM  TRIALS, SUFFERING  AND  DEATH!!!!

Are you a RELIGIOUS  FANATIC or are you searching after RIGHTEOUSNESS  AND  SPIRITUALITY?


Matthew 7:1  Judge not, that ye be not judged.

 Mark 2:17 When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

*******************************************


John 8:1  Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

 2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.

 3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,

 4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.

 5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?

 6  This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

 7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

 8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

 9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

 10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

 11  She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
















No comments:

Post a Comment