Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Global Happenings To Come Will SHOCK And SCARE You - Ye Must Be Born Again!!

19th April, 2015


28 year old Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, Dare 2 Be Different International Ordained Preacher from The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis


John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.


The world is changing daily! Do not be fooled into thinking that everything and everyone is still the same.

When ever God gives me a vision, it usually comes to pass!

Over the course of my twenty eight years on planet earth and my thirteen years of preaching the gospel locally, regionally and internationally, I have constantly been marginalized, victimized and even locked up for six (6) months on frivolous SEDITION CHARGES, had my family home and business place raided without court orders and search warrants by the former government of the day in The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis just for preaching, speaking and writing PROPHECY  OF CHANGE - PROPHECY  OF  WHAT  WAS  TO COME that sent shock waves even up to the Prime Minister Level causing my several creatively orchestrated arrests all in an effort to silence me like Stephen, like Paul, like Peter, like Jesus and many other great Biblical Character and Christ Warriors of today.

After speaking, writing and preaching PROPHECY of what was to come, I've been picked up by The Royal St. Christopher and Nevis Police Force, taken to the psychiatric ward at the hospital and wrongfully injected with INDUCED  PARKINSONS  DISEASE in an effort to discredit what I was saying and preaching and writing.

Although all my life, I've constantly SUFFERED for my prophecies, THEY  ALL  HAVE  COME TO  PASS!!!!

Such trials and pain and suffering though, up to today have not prevented me from speaking thus saith the LORD and warning and preaching RIGHTEOUSNESS  AND  SPIRITUALITY and condemning religious and harsh religious laws that only lead people into HELL.

When ever I shared my prophecies, I have been laughed at, mocked, called CRAZY, scorned and called a FALSE PROPHET, but when the prophecies that GOD gives to me comes to pass, NO  ONE  EVER COMES  FORTH  TO  SAY  THAT  I  WAS  RIGHT. They just stop talking to me, start watching me funny, start telling folks not to use my businesses in an effort to try and CRIPPLE me and aim to do all in their power to further destroy me.  

1 Chronicles 16:22 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. (IT  WILL  BACK  FIRE  SOONER  OR  LATER!)

Let me cut the talking now and share with you just what GOD asked me to share and carefully continue to monitor what is to come.

The Global Happenings To Come Will SHOCK And SCARE You - Ye Must Be Born Again!


John 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

 2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

The Global Happenings  To Come Will SHOCK And SCARE You!

Ye Must Be Born Again!

I couldn't get to SLEEP without sharing this piece of information globally!










No comments:

Post a Comment